quinta-feira, 11 de agosto de 2011

INGLÊS NA REDE



WELCOME AT LONDON / IN CUP 2014 WILL BE IN BRAZIL.
                                                 


Dear student, translated the letter below. (Caro aluno, traduza esta carta)


London, 2011

friend,


Greetings.



      I am writing to seek shelter there in your home in Brazil. I want to watch the 2014 World Cup and do where I'm staying. How are you my friend want to match the network for you to come ride here in London and then I return the visit. This is pretty cool. We know many places, meet people or go partying. My parents are giving greater strength. tell your friends.

      See you soon!


Caros alunos, acessem o LINK abaixo e façam a tradução do texto acima..
http://translate.google.com.br/?hl=pt-BR&tab=wT 

  

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário